Forza would like to extend a HUGE 'Congratulations' to the Town of Fortville, the City of Greenfield, and Hancock County for their "Health & Heritage" project being designated as a Stellar Community for 2018.
Furthermore, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with the Town of Fortville on the Broadway Commons project. We can't wait to get started!
PREVIOUS ARTICLE ON HEALTH AND HERITAGE PROJECT
A mixed-use urban development in downtown with 49,000 SF of residential (50 units) and retail/office along Broadway Street in Fortville.
Forza Commercial Real Estate, LLC is working with the Health and Heritage Region and the Town of Fortville to develop Broadway Commons.
- • Provides a mixed-use urban development in downtown with 49,000 SF of residential (50 units) and retail/office along Broadway Street; A three (3)-story building
- • Intended to include predominantly workforce housing; May also include market-rate and/or senior housing
- • Provides affordable workforce housing within close distance of the Fortville Business Park, a light industrial employment area
- • Expands the commercial footprint of the walkable area of downtown, attracting patrons to a pedestrian-oriented area
- • Redevelops a vacant lot and a self-serve car wash site
- • Leverages private investment and attracts new businesses and residents
- • A neo-traditional/new urbanist project that promotes our heritage
- • Leverages $11.3 million in total project investment in the Town
- • Increases townwide & TIF Assessed Value
For more information on the Town of Fortville please visit the Town website http://www.fortvilleindiana.org/.
For more information on the Health and Heritage Region please visit the Greenfield website https://www.greenfieldin.org/government/planning-and-building.
For more information on the Stellar Communities Program please visit the OCRA website https://www.in.gov/ocra/stellar.htm.