Forza Commercial Real Estate, LLC is working with the Health and Heritage Region and the Town of Fortville to develop Crossroads Apartments and B-Line Depot.
What: Community outreach and informational meeting
Where: Fortville Business Center (412 S. Maple St., Fortville)
When: May 9th, 5:00pm
- • Provides a mixed-use urban development in downtown with 40,000 SF of residential (45 units) and retail/office along Broadway Street; A three-story residential building and a two-story commercial and retail building with 5 upstairs apartments
- • Intended to include predominantly moderate income housing
- • Provides quality affordable housing within close distance of the Fortville Business Park, a light industrial employment area
- • Expands the commercial footprint of the walkable area of downtown, attracting patrons to a pedestrian-oriented area
- • Redevelops a vacant lot and a self-serve car wash site
- • Leverages private investment and attracts new businesses and residents
- • A neo-traditional/new urbanist project that promotes Fortville's heritage
- • Leverages $10 million in total project investment in Fortville.
- • Increases townwide & TIF assessed value
Want to learn more about why affordable housing is good for your community?
Please contact us at Crossroads@forzacre.com for more information.